How to lather RazoRock Cream Soap (as suggested by RazoRock):
1) Soak brush in a cup for a minute or while you shower. For awesome results, try an Omega Pro series brush.
2) Take brush out of water, shake it 3-4 times to get rid of excess water.
3) Swirl wet brush on the top of the cream for 30 seconds while you fill your basin (sink) with hot water.
4) Take the brush right to your face and start face-lathering.
5) Dip the tips of your brush into the basin water (if needed) and continue working the lather on your face to create the right lather consistency you desire; most men generally dip the tips 2-3 times before the lather is "just right".